For GoDaddy, Media Temple or 1&1 domains, you can connect your custom domain automatically in a few easy steps!
If you already have a website living at your root domain (e.g., www.mysite.com), you'll need to use a subdomain (e.g., promo.mysite.com). Your Unbounce landing pages can't live at the exact same URL as your home page.
Adding Your Domain into Unbounce Automatically
- Log in to Unbounce.
- Select the client to which you would like to add your custom domain by clicking the arrow drop-down menu at the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click the Domains link from the left side navigation bar.
- Click the Add a Domain button at the top right corner of the screen. A new dialog box will appear.
- Enter your domain name (either a root domain or a subdomain).
- Click the Create Domain button to confirm.
- If you are connecting to a GoDaddy, MediaTemple, or 1&1 domain, follow the prompts to automatically set up your CNAME with your domain hosting service of choice.