Are you looking to step away from Unbounce for a while? Or, hoping to close your account?
Canceling your subscription will stop all subscription charges to your Unbounce account, and downgrade you to a free plan.
What You'll Need:
- Owner or Administrator user-role permissions to cancel the account.
Looking for support when canceling? Click the Help widget at the bottom right-hand corner of this article. From the widget, click the Get in Touch button, or visit How Do I Contact the Support Team?
Canceling your Unbounce Subscription
Follow these steps within the Unbounce App to cancel your subscription plan.
- Click Your Avatar (circle-shaped icon) in the top right-hand corner of the Unbounce Conversion Intelligence™ Platform.
- Select Account Management from the drop-down menu:
- Click the Subscriptions button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- In the new Change Subscription Plan window, click the Cancel My Plan button on the screen's top right corner. A new window will appear.
- Review any details about your Clients (including their content and add-ons), Popups, Sticky Bars, or any professional features that will be removed from your account at your next renewal date/billing cycle upon the cancellation of your subscription, and click Continue to proceed.
- Complete the feedback form (we love feedback and opportunities to make our product better for our customers), and click the Cancel My Plan button.
Deleting an Account
Once you've canceled your subscription, we understand that you might want to completely delete your account from Unbounce's systems.
That includes your pages, popups and sticky bars, and email address associated with your account. Our teams can help streamline the process of account deletion.
What's the difference between canceling vs. deleting?
However, deleting your account involves removing your pages and any information about you or your business from our servers.
Account deletion is irreversible and permanent.
If you decide to rejoin Unbounce in the far future, you will need to build your content again from scratch (which is why we recommend downloading your pages, just in case).
What happens when Unbounce deletes your account?
Once our team deletes your account, you will no longer have access to
- Your login details,
- Landing pages, popups & sticky bars you've created,
- Clients, and
Account Deletion Process
Our teams will need to delete the account for you. You will need to contact our Support team to get this process started.
Contact our Support team using the Help widget on the bottom right corner of the page, or send our team a support request ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I cancel my account?
After you cancel your Unbounce account, you will continue to have access to your plan's paid features until the end of your billing cycle. Once the account & subscription is fully canceled, you can still access your pages & certain features in the Unbounce app: What Happens When I Cancel My Account?
Why don't I see the "Cancel My Plan" button?
Only account Owners and Administrators can cancel the Unbounce subscription, or reactivate the subscription if needed.
If you have another user role permission, you will not see the cancel option. Read more about different user role permissions within our documentation: User Role Permissions.
What happens to my pages & content after I cancel my account?
When you cancel, your pages & content will remain in the account, but certain in-app features will update & change after canceling.
Do note: your Unbounce account, lead data, and any other info associated with the account may be deleted after 12 months if you have not upgraded back to a paid plan within that time. You can look into downloading your pages as .unbounce files to store and keep them for a later date.
Can I reactivate my subscription after canceling?
Yes! You can reactivate your Unbounce subscription whenever you or your teams want to return to Unbounce.
If you need support finding a new plan, please email email@example.com.
I want to remove all information associated with this Unbounce account; in other words, delete the account. How can I do this in the Unbounce App?
Please reach out directly to our Support team using the Help widget on the bottom right corner of the page, or send our team a support request ticket; our teams will provide you with the next steps & support for account deletion.