Our friendly Support team is always happy to help you with any questions that you may have.
There are three methods to reaching out to our Support team: live chat, email, and by phone (be sure to check out our availability).
Are you currently evaluating Unbounce and want to hear more about our different pricing options? Please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start a Live Chat
To reach out to Support within the Unbounce platform to start a live chat, follow these steps:
- Click the Question Mark in the top right corner of Unbounce, and select Contact Us from the drop-down menu:
- A chat window will appear in the bottom right corner.
- Type in your question, and our Answerbot will present you with support articles from our Help Center.
- If none of the options presented help, click the Get in touch button. You’ll be given two options:
- Live Chat: you’ll be connected to our chat queue, and our next available support team member will join you at the earliest availability.
- Using our live chat is the most effective way of getting Unbounce support! Through live chat, our support team can help you with screenshots and screencast videos to make the troubleshooting process a smooth & effortless experience.
- Leave a Message: Your message will be submitted to our ticket queue, and a member of our support team will reach out to you by email to help you with your issue.
Send an Email
If you’re calling after hours and out of our availability, the live chat option may not be available; please leave a message or email us here: support request form.
Our Contact Info
You can submit a ticket to our Support team at any time, or contact us by phone:
Worldwide: +1 604 484 1354
North America (Toll-Free): +1 888 515 9161
Australia: +61 1800 861 218
UK: +44 808 178 0202
Germany: +49 800 505 2740
For more info about our availability, see our contact page.
Monday-Friday: 1 AM to 8 PM PST - phone, live chat, and email support.
Saturday-Sunday: 9 AM to 9 PM PST - email only.
You may experience slight delays in response times outside of normal weekday support hours.