Step-by-step setup now simplifies your path to Smart Traffic-powered optimization.
- Select Smart Traffic when creating a page
- Create another page variant
- Publish your pages
- Let your page learn with each unique visitor
- Once your pages have completed a learning phase, it’s now primed for optimization, and AI will automatically route new visitors to the variant upon which they’re most likely to convert.
Want to know how to get the most conversions with the least amount of work? By creating variants and enabling Smart Traffic on your Unbounce account, Unbounce will automagically do the work of routing your visitors to the best landing page option suited to them -- leading to better conversion numbers!
Smart Traffic helps you boost your marketing confidence. Follow along with this guide to find out how to get started.
Quick Introduction to Smart Traffic
Looking for a quick explanation on how Smart Traffic Works? Take a look at this handy infographic that explains Smart Traffic in 5 simple steps.
Smart Traffic Deep Dive
Want a more in depth look? Here’s a comprehensive explanation of how Smart Traffic works:
Using Smart Traffic on Your Account
Got the basic gist? Great, let’s get down to the nitty gritty of how to enable Smart Traffic on your account.
- Create a Variant - Before enabling Smart Traffic, you’ll need to have at least 2 variants where Smart Traffic can route your visitors.
But what about A/B Testing? Should I be using that instead?
To find out which option is right for you, check out our FAQ on A/B testing vs Smart Traffic.
Still have an unanswered question? Follow up with these extra links below: