When your visitors complete a form on your landing page, you want to alert them that their information was successfully captured and confirm that you've received the submission.
The Form Confirmation Dialog is a pop-up that appears after your visitor completes a sign-up form.
This article will explain how to update the Form Confirmation Dialog in the Classic Builder.
Updating the Form Confirmation Dialog in the Classic Builder
- Navigate to the landing page in the Classic Builder.
- Add a form to your landing page, and from the Form Confirmation section, click Show form confirmation dialog:
- Next, click the Form Confirmation Dialog tab in the top left corner of the Classic Builder:
- A default Form Confirmation Dialog will appear:
- Like editing your landing page, you can edit and style your Form Confirmation Dialog to your liking, such as
- Be sure to Save and Republish/Publish your landing page when you're happy with the changes.
Want some inspiration? Here are some options on how to customize your Form Confirmation Dialog: