Take your reporting to the next step with Behavior Sets!
Smart Traffic's reporting feature, Behavior Sets, can help you identify significant groups of traffic with similar conversion characteristics such as geolocation, device type, operating system, timezone, and more to help you learn more about your audiences.
Access valuable data and reports about high-performing variants from a Smart Traffic test.
At this time, Smart Traffic is available for all plan types but Launch. If you're in a Launch Plan, you will need to upgrade your plan to access Smart Traffic.
Behavior Sets & Page Requirements
As a reminder, Smart Traffic requires time to learn about your visitors to direct them to variants where they will most likely complete a conversion action — such as a button click, form submission, file download, etc.
That said, if you've recently enabled Smart Traffic on your landing page(s), you may need to wait a while longer before additional reporting data appears via Behavior Sets.
What You'll Need:
- A page enabled with Smart Traffic with more than one variant (minimum of two variants).
- The page has received a minimum of 30 visitors or more.
Viewing Behavior Sets Reporting
- Navigate to the Page Overview of a landing page enabled with Smart Traffic.
- If your page qualifies for reports by Behavior Sets, you'll notice an additional tab in the Page Overview titled Reporting:
Note: Smart Traffic is available for all plan types but Launch. Please upgrade your plan to access Smart Traffic and get started with Behavior Sets.
- Click the Reporting tab, and allow the data from Behavior Sets to propagate. This may take a few moments:
- Once propagated, you'll see a list of the total number of visitors, conversions, and the conversion rate, compared to different attributes such as,
- Geographical region (country and/or state),
- Operating system (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, etc.), and
- Device type - mobile or desktop.
Here's an example of a list of geographical regions and the total number of visitors, conversions, and the conversion rate for each region:
Note: Not seeing any data generated? See the FAQ at the bottom of this article to learn more.
Behavior Sets by Active Variants
To access the number of visitors, conversions, and conversion rates per region per variant, scroll down to the Active Variants sections.
- On the left-hand side of the table is the variant letter and name, and on the right-hand side, the number of visitors, conversions, and conversion rates:
- Click the blue drop-down arrow next to the variant name to view a more precise breakdown of your visitors & attributes such as geographical region (country and/or state), timezone, operating system, and device type.
For this example, the characteristic Behavior Sets delves into is the different geographical locations and the number of visitors, conversions, and conversion rates for each region:
Note: If you republish your at any point in the Smart Traffic test, the Behavior Sets data will also reset.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't see any data in the Reporting tab. Why is that?
If you've recently enabled Smart Traffic on your variants, Behavior Sets will still require some time to learn more about your visitors:
Or, our system has not found any common data sets among your audience to start generating Behavior Sets.
Rest assured, if you've recently enabled Smart Traffic, please allow some time for these reports to propagate.