You can change your account plan type and subscription length by doing the following:
- Click Your Avatar (circle shaped icon) in the top right corner and select Account Management from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Subscriptions button on the left side of the screen.
From this screen you’ll be able to change:
- Your Subscription Plan Type
- Your Subscription Plan Length (Monthly or Annual)
To Change Plan Type:
- Select your desired subscription type and click on the Upgrade/ Downgrade button.
To Change Plan length:
- Click the Annual/Monthly toggle button to select the desired subscription length.
- Click the Get Monthly/ Get Annual and “Pay $...” button at the top right corner to confirm your change.
If You’re Upgrading Your Account Plan Type:
- We’ll give you immediate access to included plan features.
- You’ll be charged a prorated difference under plans with the same length of time. (I.e. Essential Annual to Premium Annual).
- Your billing cycle will remain the same under plans with the same length of time.
If You’re Downgrading Your Account:
- If you're downgrading plan length,
- You will be given a prorated credit for unused months.
- Your new billing cycle will change to the date that you modified your plan.
- If you’re downgrading your plan type:
- You’ll still have access to your current plan’s features until the end of the current billing cycle, at which time your new plan and its new payment amount will take effect.