If you've recently updated your subscription plan, you'll have the in-app option to self-upgrade and change your subscription directly in the Unbounce app.
To change your account plan type and subscription length, follow these steps:
- Click Your Avatar (circle-shaped icon) in the top right corner and select Account Management from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Subscriptions button on the left-side menu.
- Start by confirming if you'd like to update your subscription to an Annual or Monthly plan by using the toggle button to select the subscription frequency.
- From the columns, choose the plan you'd like to upgrade to.
For example, Get Annual Optimize to switch to an Optimize-annual plan, or Get Monthly Launch to switch to a Launch-monthly plan.
- Click the Pay $... per month button at the bottom right of the screen to confirm your plan change.
Having trouble changing your subscription?
If you're part of one of our Legacy plans (e.g., Essential, Premium, Stater, etc.), you'll receive a prompt on the Subscriptions that directs you to look at our plan offerings.
Once you've decided which plan is best for you, click the blue Contact Us button at the bottom-right-hand corner of this page to reach out to our lovely Support team, who will be more than happy to help update your subscription on your behalf!
Need help figuring out what plan is right for you? Check out our pricing comparison for a more in-depth explanation, or reach out to our support team using this support request form.
For more information on managing your subscription and account, check out the following articles under Managing Your Account.