After your customer has filled our your landing page form, there may be times when you want to redirect your customer to your main website, or you may have a second step in your click through funnel and want to direct your customers to that second step. Setting up a page redirect after form submission is a great way to deal with these needs.
To set up your form to redirect to another page after the button is clicked follow these steps:
- Navigate to the page in the Unbounce Builder where you’d like to add your page redirect.
- Click on the form that you’d like to modify to bring up the Properties tab.
- In the Properties tab on the right side of the screen, scroll down to the FORM CONFIRMATION section. Select Go to URL from the Confirmation drop-down menu. This will alter the Form Confirmation section.
- Enter the URL of your destination page in the URL field.
- Save and Publish/Republish your page.
Your customer will now be redirected to the page of your choice upon form submission!
If you'd like to show your visitors a form confirmation dialogue and also redirect them to another page at the same time, that would require some custom code! Do check out our Unbounce Community for some custom code tips & tricks on how to set this up.
Want to know more about form submission? Check out these links: