After your customer has filled our your landing page form, there may be times when you want to redirect your customer to your main website, or you may have a second step in your click through funnel and want to direct your customers to that second step. Setting up a page redirect after form submission is a great way to deal with these needs.
To set up your form to redirect to another page after the button is clicked follow these steps:
- Navigate to the page in the Unbounce Builder where you’d like to add your page redirect.
- Click on the form that you’d like to modify to bring up the Properties tab.
- In the Properties tab on the right side of the screen, scroll down to the FORM CONFIRMATION section. Select Go to URL from the Confirmation drop-down menu. This will alter the Form Confirmation section.
- Enter the URL of your destination page in the URL field.
- Save and Publish/Republish your page.
Your customer will now be redirected to the page of your choice upon form submission!
Want to know more about form submission? Check out these links: