You can easily remove the underline from links on your page in the Classic Builder with some CSS magic.
For Smart Builder, see this article: Removing Underlines from Text Links.
- Click the Stylesheets button at the bottom left-hand corner of the Classic Builder. A new dialog box will appear.
- Type Link Styles in the Stylesheet Name form field.
- Paste the following code into the blank field:
- Click the Save Code button in the bottom right corner of the dialog box.
- Save and Publish/Republish your page.
Do note that CSS will only run in the Preview mode, or on your published page, rather than the page builder.
Once you've added the script, Save & Preview your page to double-check the styling of these links.