Adding a form to a lightbox is a great way to save space on your page, and load your form with a pop-up instead! Visitors will click the lightbox button on your page, and a small window will appear that houses your form.
To add a form into your lightbox, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Unbounce builder for the page where you'd like to add a lightbox button.
- From the Widget Panel on the left-hand side of the builder, drag and drop a Lightbox Button widget onto your landing page.
- Click the Lightbox tab in the upper left-hand corner of the builder; this is the lightbox window your visitors will see when they click the lightbox button.
- Drag and drop the Form widget into the Lightbox content field:
You're allocated one form per landing page. If the Form button is greyed out within the Widgets Panel, that means a form already exists on the page. Remove the existing form before attempting to add a form into a lightbox.
- In the new dialog box that appears, design your form to your liking:
- Click the Done button once you're finished.
You can now modify the form on your Lightbox just as you would on any other page in the builder.
Adding a Lightbox Button and Working with Lightboxes