The Contents Panel is a tree structure that shows the hierarchical layout of th elements on your landing page.
You can access the Contents Panel on the left-hand side of the Classic Builder.
See this video for a quick demo:
To access your Contents Panel, click the small arrow at the far left, or the Contents button at the bottom of the Classic Builder.
Using the Contents Panel, you can
- Rename objects by double-clicking the item and updating the name within the field.
- View & move nested elements across your page and within page sections.
- Click an element within the Contents Panel to highlight it within your landing page.
- Hide or show elements on your page by clicking the eye icon to the left of the element
- This feature comes in handy when editing the mobile version of your landing page.
Click the arrow on the right of the Contents button to collapse the panel in the Classic Builder.