Let's say there are certain elements you want to appear on the desktop version of your landing page, and not the mobile version.
One way to set this up would be through hiding elements. This article will explain how to hide or show elements in the Classic Builder.
Hiding and Displaying Elements with the Properties Tab
- Click the element on your page in the Classic Builder.
- From the Properties tab, click the Visibility icon:
Clicking this button will hide the element from view. Click the Visibility icon again to have the element reappear.
Hiding and Displaying Elements with the Contents Tab
You can also control visibility with the Contents Panel on the lower left of the Classic Builder.
- Single-click the element you want to hide.
- From the bottom-left corner of the Classic Builder, click the Contents panel.
- When you select objects within the Classic Builder, the Contents panel will automatically highlight and scroll to that object.
- You'll see an eye when the element is visible or a solid circle if it's not; click to toggle between the two:
All nested items will be hidden if you opt to hide a box or section with objects within it.
Moving Elements Between Sections
By default, if you move any element between sections, it will change its position in both the desktop and mobile versions of your page.
To move elements outside of a section without changing both views, hold down the Command key (Mac) or Control key (Windows) while you move an element.
Hold down the Shift key to select multiple elements at a time.
You'll see a warning if any of your objects are out of bounds on the mobile version of your landing page.
To remedy this, move the object within your page boundaries (while holding down the Command key (Mac) or Control key (Windows). Or, hide the element to remove the warning.
You can also remove out-of-bounds warnings using the checkboxes within the Guide Settings on the upper-right-hand of the Classic Builder:
Be sure to Save and Publish your page when you're happy with these changes.