Network Solutions is a domain registrar where you can set up your CNAME record once you've added your domain to Unbounce.
This article will explain how to add a CNAME record within the Network Solutions DNS settings.
We recommend viewing Network Solutions documentation for the most up-to-date steps and instructions: How Do I Manage DNS and Advanced DNS Records?
- Log in to your Network Solutions account.
- Navigate to the Account Manager.
- Select Domains on the left-hand side. Select the domain you've connected to Unbounce.
- On the domain page, navigate to the Advanced Tools section.
- Click Manage; then + ADD RECORD. A new window will appear.
- Fill in the fields with the following values:
- Set the record type to CNAME.
- From the Refers to drop-down menu, select Other Host.
- Paste your unique CNAME ID in the Host Name field.
- Type in your subdomain the Alias to field, in other words, your chosen subdomain.
- For example, if you picked "promos.mydomain.com" as your custom domain, enter "promos".
- TTL can be left as-is or set to a default of 7200.
- Click ADD to save the changes.
To learn more about managing, adding, and deleting DNS records, see Network Solutions' documentation: How Do I Manage DNS and Advanced DNS Records?
CNAME records can take a few days to propagate, anywhere from a few minutes to 48 hours.
Once propagated, you can connect your domain to your landing page by changing the display URL.
If you've followed these steps and are still having trouble with your custom domain, take a screenshot of your current DNS setup and contact us using the Help widget at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.