Working in the Classic Unbounce Builder
All you need to know about the Classic Builder.
Overview of the Classic Builder
Designing your Classic Builder Page
Working with Text & Fonts
- Adding and Editing Text in the Classic Builder
- Creating Custom Element IDs for Anchor Links
- Removing the Underline from Text Links
- Applying a Custom Google Font Across Your Landing Pages
- Using Custom Bespoke Fonts and @font-face in the Classic Builder
- Using Google Fonts in the Classic Builder
Adding Forms in the Classic Builder
- Adding and Editing Forms in the Classic Builder
- What is a Form Confirmation Dialog?
- Setting up a Redirect After Form Submissions
- Toggling Between Horizontal and Vertical Form Fields
- Passing URL Parameters Through a Form
- Adding Placeholder (Hint) Text to Form Fields
Working with Buttons and Lightboxes
- Adding and Editing Buttons in the Classic Builder
- Adding a Lightbox
- Adding Anchor Links & Smooth Scrolling in the Classic Builder
- Adding a File Download Button in the Classic Builder
- Adding Click to Call Buttons
- Adding an Image to a Button
Mobile Editing for Classic Builder
Working with Images & Videos in the Classic Builder
Adding Social Media Icons to your Classic Builder Page
Boosting your Conversions with the Classic Builder
Page Settings & Metadata in Classic Builder
Adding Scripts, HTML, & CSS to the Classic Builder
Classic Builder FAQ
- How Can I Create a Multi-Page Funnel/Form Using the Classic Builder?
- Why Are Links on My Landing Page Wrapped in clkn/clkg?
- Why Does My Landing Page Show a Different Font Style Before My Page Fully Loads?
- How Can I Revert Back to the Previous Version of My Page?
- Can I Create More Than One Form on a Page?
- How Do I Change the Color or Shape of Bullet Points?