Build brand awareness by showcasing images & media content by embedding your Pinterest board in Smart Builder.
Quickly add a Pinterest board to your Smart Builder landing pages, with no coding required.
What You’ll Need:
- A Pinterest account with a live and public Pinterest board (have the link to your Pinterest board).
Installing the Pinterest App in Smart Builder
- Navigate to the Apps tab on the left-hand side of Smart Builder.
- Search and locate the Pinterest App.
- Click the plus button next to Pinterest to install the app.
- You may see a dialog box that appears, explaining that you can swap an element on your page with this App:
To learn more about changing elements, see our documentation: Changing Elements on your Smart Builder Page.
Once you've installed the App, you can apply it to the landing page.
Adding a Pinterest Board to your Page
You can replace any element on your page with a Pinterest board instead.
Your board(s) update in real time whenever you 'pin' new products on that specific Pinterest board.
- Single-click the element in Smart Builder you'd like to replace with a Pinterest board.
- Click the Change Element icon that appears at the bottom of the element.
- Within the drop-down menu, locate the Social Media tab. Select Pinterest from the list:
- A Pinterest placeholder will appear in the section.
- Click Set Up a Pinterest Board.
- Within the Settings that appear, update the following:
- Type or paste in your Pinterest board URL.
- Enter your Board Height (the desired length of the board on the page).
- Click the Apply button, and the board will appear on the page:
To remove any vertical scrolling sidebars, increase the height of the board within the Settings tab:
That's it! Be sure to Save & Publish your page to finalize these changes.