Unbounce Apps are no-code, built-in features that you can easily embed onto your pages in Smart Builder. There's a wide variety of Unbounce Apps to choose from, such as media apps, conversion tracking apps, and more.
The Apps Gallery makes it easy to search, locate, & install different apps from a categorized and organized list, depending on the app's use case.
This article will explain how to search for & install different Unbounce Apps in Smart Builder.
Searching for Apps
- Navigate to your landing page in Smart Builder.
- Click the Apps tab on the left-hand side of the menu. A sidebar will appear.
- Here, you view all available apps in Smart Builder:
From the sidebar, you will see a
- A search bar
- Are you looking to add a specific app to Smart Builder? Type in the app's name, such as Google Analytics, Typeform, or Calendly, and if it's available, it will appear in the sidebar.
- The Latest Apps tab
- A shortlist of recently added apps to Smart Builder.
- The Installed Apps tab
- Scroll down the apps sidebar; any apps you've previously downloaded will appear in this list.
To view a list of available apps broken down by category:
- Click the See All The Apps button. A new page will appear with all Unbounce Apps.
- Click the tabs at the top of the page to view apps based on categories (E-Commerce, Tracking, Forms, etc.):
Tick the button See only installed apps to see a list of apps you've already installed.
Installing an App
Once you've searched and found your app, you can install (add) it to Smart Builder.
- Click the plus button within the app to install it:
- No plus button next to the app implies that it's already been installed.
- The app will appear within the Installed Apps section:
You've just installed an app! Be sure to Save and Publish your page to finalize any changes.
Setting up & Configuring an Unbounce App
The steps for setting up different Unbounce Apps vary slightly. See our documentation for steps on how to use all apps: