Unbounce Apps are no-code, built-in features that you can easily embed onto your pages in Smart Builder. There's a wide variety of Unbounce Apps to choose from, such as media apps, conversion tracking apps, and more.
The Apps Gallery makes it easy to search, locate, & install different apps from a categorized and organized list, depending on the app's use case.
This article will explain how to search for & install different Unbounce Apps in Smart Builder.
Searching for Apps
- Navigate to your landing page in Smart Builder.
- Click the Apps tab on the left-hand side of the menu. A sidebar will appear.
- Here, you view all available apps in Smart Builder:
From the sidebar, you will see a
- A search bar
- Are you looking to add a specific app to Smart Builder? Type in the app's name, such as Google Analytics, Typeform, or Calendly, and if it's available, it will appear in the sidebar.
- The Latest Apps tab
- A shortlist of recently added Apps to Smart Builder.
- The Installed Apps tab
- Scroll down the Apps sidebar; any Apps you've previously downloaded will appear in this list.
To view a list of available apps broken down by category:
- Click the See All The Apps button. A new page will appear with all Unbounce Apps.
- Click the tabs at the top of the page to view apps based on categories (E-Commerce, Tracking, Forms, etc.):
Tick the button See only installed apps to see a list of apps you've already installed.
Installing an App
Once you've searched and found your app, you can install (add) it to Smart Builder.
- Click the plus button within the app to install it.
- No plus button next to the app implies that it's already been installed.
- Depending on the app, the following steps will appear, such as
- A window explaining that the app is swappable, like the Calendly App, or
- A section template for steps on setting up the app, such as the Image Showcase App.
You're all set! Be sure to Save and Publish your page to finalize any changes.
The steps for setting up different Unbounce Apps vary slightly. See our documentation for steps on how to use various apps: