A “Graphics Interchange Format” image - more commonly referred to as a “GIF” - is a great way to enhance your Smart Builder page’s design and add a burst of creativity.
This article will explain how to incorporate different gifs from Giphy - an online library that houses thousands of interactive GIFs - on your landing page in Smart Builder via the Giphy App.
For more information on Unbounce Apps, visit this category on Unbounce Apps.
Installing the Giphy App
- Navigate to the Apps tab on the left-hand side of Smart Builder.
- Search and locate the Giphy App.
- Click the plus button next to Giphy to install the app.
- The Giphy app will appear in the Add tab in Smart Builder.
You can now drag and drop the Giphy app anywhere on your page. To learn more about drag and drop, see this article: Using Drag and Drop in Smart Builder.
Adding GIFs to Your Page
Now that Giphy has been installed, you can begin adding GIFs to your Smart Builder page.
- Drag and drop the Giphy app into a section in Smart Builder.
- Select the Giphy element, and click the Design Settings icon that appears at the bottom of the element to open the Giphy Properties.
- Giphy will load randomly selected GIFs from its library based on the keyword you've selected.
- If you are not happy with your GIF, click Select Random GIF to generate another!
Take a look at this demo:
Be sure to Save and Publish your page once you're happy with your changes!