Display your collection of images in an eye-catching way using the Image Showcase App in Smart Builder.
Adding an Image Showcase App
- Navigate to the Apps tab on the left-hand side of Smart Builder.
- Search and locate the Image Showcase App.
- Click the plus button next to Image Showcase to install the app.
- Once installed, the section template window will appear. Select Image Showcase.
Note: keep an eye out for more templates and layout options for this App in the future.
- The Image Showcase section will appear on the page, with default images in place:
Update or Add Images in the Showcase
- Single-click any one of the images.
- Next, click the Image Properties icon at the bottom of the image.
- The Image Properties window will appear.
- Here, you can select the images you want to add to your carousel.
- Click the white plus (+) button, and the Image Library will appear:
To learn more about images and image libraries in Smart Builder, see Adding Images & Videos to Smart Builder.
- Select the image of your choice from the library.
- The image will appear in the Image Showcase.
Complete these steps for all the images in the showcase to update them.
That’s it! Be sure to Save and Publish your page when you’re happy with these changes.