Display your collection of images in an eye-catching way using the Image Showcase App in Smart Builder.
Adding an Image Showcase App
- Navigate to the Apps tab on the left-hand side of Smart Builder.
- Search and locate the Image Showcase App.
- Click the plus button next to Image Showcase to install the app.
- The Image Showcase app will appear in the Add tab in Smart Builder.
You can now drag and drop the Image Showcase app anywhere on your page. To learn more about drag and drop, see this article: Using Drag and Drop in Smart Builder.
Update or Add Images in the Showcase
- Single-click any one of the images.
- Next, click the Image Properties icon at the bottom of the image.
- The Image Properties window will appear.
- Here, you can select the images you want to add to your carousel.
- Click the Upload icon , and the Image Library will appear:
- Select the image of your choice from the library.
- The image will appear in the Image Showcase.
Complete these steps for all the images in the showcase to update them.
That’s it! Be sure to Save and Publish your page when you’re happy with these changes.