Want to quickly and seamlessly switch up an element within a section to a different element; for example, switching a form on your page to an image? Or, switch out an element for an Unbounce App instead?
Try swapping out elements in Smart Builder!
Quickly swap elements in or out within different sections without changing the existing template. This makes building pages with Smart Builder more flexible.
How to Swap Elements
- Locate an element that you’d like to swap. At this time, you can swap the following elements with one another.
- Single-click the section in Smart Builder, and a few control will appear.
- Click the Change Element icon:
- A drop-down menu will appear with different element options to swap the existing one with.
- Select the element of your choice, and watch it appear in Smart Builder:
Edit the new element as you like! Be sure to Save and Publish your page when you’re all set.
Swapping Elements with Apps
Unbounce Apps are add-on tools or features you can easily install onto your page in Smart Builder.
Some apps, once downloaded, will be included in the drop-down list of swappable elements.
For example, after downloading the Giphy App, a prompt appears explaining that this App is swappable:
Look for the Swap Element icon next to an App to detect whether it's swappable with other elements.
See this category for a list of Unbounce Apps.