Looking to access more of Smart Copy's features? Or, need to cancel/downgrade your subscription to a free plan? This article will explain how to make changes to your Smart Copy subscription.
Upgrading your Smart Copy Subscription
Depending on the new pricing plan you select, you'll have access to the following features once you upgrade:
- More copy generations,
- You will no longer be limited to 10 credits per week.
- The option to create more profiles, and
- Access to the Writer feature.
- Generate and edit long-form content directly in the Smart Copy web app.
You can upgrade your Smart Copy subscription directly in the Smart Copy web app. To upgrade, follow these steps:
- Log into Smart Copy and select the Settings tab on the left-hand menu:
- If you are currently on a free plan, you will see options to upgrade to an Essential or Unlimited plan.
- Toggle the button on the left to adjust your subscription to type to Monthly or Annual:
- Once you have chosen a subscription plan, click the blue button at the bottom to Upgrade to Essential or Upgrade to Unlimited.
- On the next page that appears, fill in your billing information, and click Submit.
Canceling a Smart Copy Subscription
Canceling your subscription is the same as downgrading to a Free plan.
- To cancel, log into Smart Copy and click the Settings tab on the left.
- Locate the Subscription heading, and click the hyperlink (Click here)to cancel your subscription:
- Follow the survey prompts to cancel your subscription.
If you need assistance, our Support team is available to help cancel your Smart Copy subscription.
What happens to my account when I can cancel my subscription?
Canceling will remove all additional Smart Copy Profiles except for your first profile that was created during the sign-up process.
This also means that downgrading will remove any saved copy from previous profiles, so be sure that you no longer need any saved content from earlier profiles.
To view your saved content, navigate to the Saved tab on the left-hand side of the Smart Copy web app.