Is it time for a change? This article will explain how to upgrade your Smart Copy subscription, and how to make changes to an active subscription.
What will I have access to when I upgrade from a free plan (Starter) to a Growth plan?
- Unlimited copy generations,
- As opposed to 5 per day in the Starter plan,
- Unlimited Profile creation, and
- Access to the Writer (Beta) feature
- Generate and edit long-form content directly in the Smart Copy web app
Do note that if you're upgrading from a Starter plan to a Growth plan, you will be charged right away. The 14-day trial does not apply in this case.
Upgrading your Smart Copy Subscription
You can upgrade your Smart Copy subscription - from a Starter to a Growth plan - directly in the Smart Copy web app. To upgrade, follow these steps:
- First, log into Smart Copy and select the Settings tab on the left-hand menu.
- If you are currently on a free plan, you will see the option to upgrade to a monthly or annual paid Growth subscription.
- Once you have chosen a subscription, click the Upgrade to Growth button.
- On the next page that appears, fill in your billing information, and click Submit.
With a paid plan, you'll have access to creating unlimited copy, writing content seamlessly with the Writer feature, and more!
Canceling your Free Trial
Sorry to hear it didn't work out this time!
- To cancel, log into Smart Copy and click the Settings tab on the left.
- Under the Billing section, click the button on the right-hand side that says Billing Settings.
- Click the Cancel Plan button. You will be asked to confirm your cancellation on the following page and will have the opportunity to share feedback!
Canceling an Active Smart Copy Subscription
Canceling your subscription is the same as downgrading to a free (Starter) plan. To cancel an active subscription, follow the same steps above for canceling a free trial.
If you need assistance, our Support team is available to help cancel your Smart Copy subscription.
What happens to my account when I can cancel my subscription?
Canceling will remove all additional Smart Copy Profiles except for your first profile that was created during the sign-up process.
This also means that downgrading will remove any saved copy from previous profiles, so be sure that you no longer need any saved content from earlier profiles.
To view your saved content, navigate to the Saved tab on the left-hand side of the Smart Copy web app.