Looking to access more of Smart Copy's features? Or, need to cancel/downgrade your subscription to a free plan? This article will explain how to make changes to your Smart Copy subscription.
Upgrading your Smart Copy Subscription
Depending on the new pricing plan you select, you'll have access to the following features once you upgrade:
- More copy generations,
- You will no longer be limited to 10 credits per week.
- The option to create more projects, and
- Access to the Writer feature.
- Generate and edit long-form content directly in the Smart Copy web app.
You can upgrade your Smart Copy subscription directly in the Smart Copy web app. To upgrade, follow these steps:
- Log into Smart Copy and select Settings from the Nav Bar.
- Navigate to the Billing tab.
- You'll see the option to purchase more credits:
- You’ll use a credit any time you click the Write More button to expand, remix, or write content.
- To upgrade your plan, scroll down the page.
- Toggle the button on the left to adjust your subscription to type to Monthly or Annual:
- Once you have chosen a subscription plan, click the blue button at the bottom to Upgrade to Essential or Upgrade to Unlimited.
- On the next page that appears, fill in your billing information, and click Submit.
Canceling a Smart Copy Subscription
Canceling your subscription is the same as downgrading to a Free plan.
- To cancel, log into Smart Copy and select Settings from the Nav Bar.
- Click the hyperlink Click here to cancel your subscription:
- Follow the survey prompts to cancel your subscription.
If you need assistance, our Support team is available to help cancel your Smart Copy subscription.
You can submit a request to our Support team if you need assistance setting up the cancellation or reach out to our team directly via live chat or phone.
What happens to my account when I can cancel my subscription?
Canceling will remove all additional Smart Copy Projects except for the first project you created during the sign-up process.
This also means that downgrading will remove any saved copy from previous projects, so be sure you no longer need any saved content from an earlier project.
To view your saved content, navigate to the Saved tab on the left-hand side of the Smart Copy web app.