This feature is available on the paid Smart Copy plans only. To learn about these plan differences, see our Smart Copy Pricing.
The Writer feature is the Smart Copy long-form writing canvas with no character limits. It allows you to work on and edit content directly in the application, save it, and return to it at your convenience:
Using the Writer Feature
- From the Smart Copy homepage, click Writer from the left-hand side Nav bar.
- If you do not notice the Writer feature within the Nav Bar, you are most likely on a free plan, as this feature is available on paid plans only. To access the Writer feature, you will need to upgrade your plan.
- The Prompt page will appear.
- Input the Type of Content and a Topic of what you'd like the content to be about:
Scroll down the page, and update your Target Audience, Tone, Project or Product, and Description:
- Within just a few seconds, Smart Copy will create a start to your long-form content:
- Select which long-form content most corresponds with your message
- Click Continue to Writer at the top of the page.
- A new page will appear with the writing canvas:
- Now, you can edit the content directly in the Smart Copy app within this canvas!
Make your own changes, or click the Write More button to have Smart Copy create more long-form content for you:
Saved Content from the Writer Canvas
Anything you write within the canvas will automatically save within the Saved tab of Smart Copy, so you may return to it at your convenience.
The Writer feature has no character limits, making it perfect for long-form content!
And that’s it! To learn more about Smart Copy, check out the following resources:
Understanding the Smart Copy Web App
Applying Smart Copy Everday Tools