The Smart Copy web app offers numerous templates and prompts to help you with your professional and personal writing needs.
Once logged in, you can browse through templates that can help you create ads, blog post ideas, landing pages, taglines, mission statements, and more:
Follow these steps to learn more about utilizing templates in Smart Copy.
- In the Smart Copy web app, click Templates on the left-hand side menu.
- Depending on your writing purpose, select any template from the list. Use the filter at the top of the page to help you search.
- A Prompt page will appear, where you can edit or update your existing Smart Copy Profile. Learn more about Profiles within our documentation.
- If you choose, you can enable the Fine-tune feature, which allows Smart Copy to create copy that’s really specific to your Company, product, or use case:
- Click Write For Me in the upper right-hand corner and let Smart Copy come up with possible copy suggestions:
If you’re on a Starter Plan, you’ll use a credit anytime you click Generate Copy button within a template. You have 5 credits per day on the Starter Plan. To access unlimited credits, you can upgrade to the Growth Plan.
You’re all set! To save the content, click the icon. To copy it, the icon, and to share it, the icon.
To locate any of the saved copy from a template, navigate to the Saved tab on the right-hand side of the Smart Copy Nav Bar.