You can add an integration to your landing page through page overview, but also through the Integrations section of the Unbounce Builder.
To add integrations from the Integrations section, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Unbounce account.
- Click the Integrations option on the left side menu.
- Scroll down to see a list of all our available integrations, including Zapier. Alternatively, you can search for a specific integration using the search bar.
- Click on the integration that you'd like to add to a specific page.
- A list of pages on your account will appear in a popup. Click on the radio button for the page that you’d like to add this integration to, then click Select and Continue. Note: You can only add an integration to one page at a time.
- You will be transferred to the Integrations tab of the page that you’re adding the integration to. A new popup will appear that will request your account information for the chosen integration.
- Once the integration has successfully been added, you’ll get a popup indicating completion.
You’re all set! To add further integrations to the same landing page, or add the same integration to different landing pages, just repeat the steps above.