Transferring a domain between clients within your own account can be done completely within the Unbounce app without having to contact support. Follow the steps below to transfer your domain between clients:
To transfer a domain, must be either an Owner, Admin, or Author for both the clients that are transferring and receiving the domain.
- Log in to your Unbounce account.
- Select the Client that currently has possession of the domain that you want to transfer by clicking on the top left corner drop down menu.
- Click on DOMAINS on the left side menu.
- Click on the Ellipses button beside the domain that you’d like to transfer, and select Move to Another Client from the drop-down menu. A new dialog box will appear.
- Select the client you’d like to transfer the domain to, then click the Move Domain button.
The domain will disappear from the client that you’re currently on. When you switch to the domains page for the new client, you’ll see that the domain now appears under that client.
Any pages that have the transferred domain as part of their URL will also be transferred to the new client.