To use certain custom scripts on your Unbounce landing page, you may need to first install jQuery. Follow the instructions below to install jQuery to get your custom scripts working properly.
- Navigate to code.jquery.com.
- Click on the minified link of the latest jQuery script. A new dialog box will appear.
- Click the copy link button to save the script to your clipboard.
- Now navigate to the landing page where you’d like to install jQuery in the Unbounce Builder.
- In the Manage Scripts dialog box, enter the following:
- Change the Script Name to jQuery.
- Select Head from the Placement menu.
- Paste your jQuery script into the blank field.
- Click the Save Code button in the bottom right corner of the dialog box.
That’s it! You’re now ready to use your favorite custom scripts.
If you are planning to install your custom scripts on a domain level, you may want to install your jQuery script in Script Manager rather than adding it to every individual landing page.