Setting a Custom Class Element for a Specific Object
To enter the custom class element for a specific object:
- Click on the item that you’d like to add the custom element
- Click on the Properties tab on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Element Metadata section to find the Class field.
Setting a Custom Class Element for an Entire Landing Page
To enter a custom class element for an entire landing page:
- Click on the Page Properties tab on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Element Metadata Tab
- Enter your class name in the Class field.
Now that you’ve applied custom class elements to your landing pages, you can use the class attribute in your custom scripts to apply the same values to all items titled with that custom class element.
Alternatively, you can also use those custom class elements on scripts across multiple landing pages by adding your custom scripts using script manager.