How Do I Embed Custom HTML or Widgets into an Unbounce Landing Page?
You can use our Custom HTML feature to embed most HTML code or script-based components or widgets into your page as follows:
- Drag the Custom HTML widget from the object toolbar (on the left side of the editor) to the spot you would like it to appear on your landing page. A new dialog box will appear.
- In the Embed Custom HTML Code dialog box, paste your script/code into the blank field and click the Save Code button in the bottom right corner of the dialog box.
- Stretch the Custom HTML to be the correct size (this can be a process of trial and error after you preview the page).
- Save your page.
- Click the Preview button at the top right corner of the builder to see it in action. It won't show up in the editor, just in preview mode and the final published page. Some custom HTML may not render in preview, so if it doesn't show up then be sure to check the published page.
- Resize the Custom HTML component again to make sure the object you embedded shows up in its entirety.