You can use the Custom HTML feature within the Classic Builder to embed most HTML code or script-based components or widgets into your page.
See the steps below to help you get started:
- Navigate to your landing page in the Classic Builder.
- Drag the Custom HTML widget from the object toolbar to the spot you would like the widget to appear on your landing page. A new dialog box will appear:
- In the Embed Custom HTML Code dialog box, paste your script/code into the blank field.
- Click the Save Code button:
- Stretch or move the Custom HTML box to be the correct size (this can be a process of trial and error after you preview the page).
- Save your page.
- Click the Preview button at the top right corner of the Classic Builder to view your widget.
- Custom widgets appear in the Classic Builder, just in Preview mode and the final published page.
- Resize the Custom HTML component again to make sure the object you embedded shows up in its entirety.
Be sure to Save and Republish your page as you go along making changes.
The HTML widget is available in the Classic Builder only.
Other Articles You May Find Useful
Adding Your Custom Scripts Using Script Manager
Adding Custom Scripts and CSS in the Classic Builder
Integrating with Google Analytics using Script Manager