Do you want to use your own, customized Shopify Buy button to your landing page instead of using the predesigned Shopify Buy button?
Follow the steps below to create your own customized button within Unbounce, with a Shopify checkout link for a specific item on your Shopify page.
the process below only works for a checkout link for one specific item. To create a link to your Shopify store, follow our documentation on how to add a Shopify Buy Button.
- Log in to Shopify and follow their instructions for creating a checkout link. Copy the link to your clipboard.
- Log in to Unbounce and navigate to the page you would like to add a customized Shopify button. Open this page in the Unbounce Builder.
- Drag and drop the Button Widget to the area on the page where you’d like to put your customized button.
- Customize your button to your specifications.
- In the Properties tab on the right side of the page, scroll down to the CLICK ACTION section and fill out the following fields:
- Paste your Shopify checkout link in the URL field.
- Select the checkbox for Pass through URL parameters.
Note:Selecting the Pass through URL parameters box will allow you to track the click through from the Ad source (such as Facebook Ads or Google Ads) to your landing page, and finally through your checkout link.
- Click on the Goals tab on the right side of the page. In the Conversion Goals section, select the checkbox for your link.
- Save and Publish/Republish your page.
All set! You’ve got your very own customized Shopify Buy button. To learn how to install the official Shopify Buy button, click here.