If PayPal is your payment method of choice for your Unbounce subscription and you ask our Customer Success team to make account changes on your behalf (like upgrades, downgrades, cancellations, purchasing/removing add-ons, etc.), you'll need to provide your PayPal Billing Agreement Number (BAN) (also called PayPal Billing ID or Paypal ID) to confirm your ownership of the PayPal account.
You can find your BAN in one of two ways:
- In the Billing section of your Unbounce account.
- In your PayPal account.
To find your BAN in your Unbounce account:
- Click Your Name in the top right corner of the Unbounce Builder and select Account Management from the drop-down menu.
- Click Billing on the left side of the screen.
- You'll find your BAN listed as Billing ID in the Billing Information section.
Follow these steps to find your BAN in PayPal:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Settings cog.
- Select Payments.
- Click Manage Preapproved Payments.
- Select Unbounce.
- Note the Billing Agreement Number (BAN) so you can provide it to our Customer Success team.