If PayPal is your payment method of choice for your Unbounce subscription and you ask our Customer Success team to make account changes on your behalf (like upgrades, downgrades, cancellations, purchasing/removing add-ons, etc.), you'll need to provide your PayPal Billing Agreement Number (BAN) (also called PayPal Billing ID or Paypal ID) to confirm your ownership of the PayPal account.
You can find your BAN in one of two ways:
- In the Billing section of your Unbounce account.
- In your PayPal account (Personal or Business account).
Locate your PayPal Billing ID/BAN in your Unbounce account
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner of the Unbounce platform, and select Account Management from the drop-down menu.
- Click Billing on the left side of the screen.
- You'll find your BAN listed as Billing ID in the Billing Information section.