- Copy to Client support added to AMP pages. (June 11, 2019)
- You can now duplicate AMP pages. Rejoice! (June 7, 2019)
- We’ve made some improvements to our AMP validator: (June 7, 2019)
- Validation of AMP pages will now happen automatically on publishing your page.
- Should you have any validation errors, they will now appear on your Overview screen.
- We’ve added simplified, Unbounce specific explanations to the most common validation errors.
- There was an issue where unpublishing pages would get ‘stuck’, leading to an infinite ‘unpublish’ loading screen. Fear not, we’ve fixed this so you won’t be watching in perpetuity. (June 12, 2019)
- On AMP pages, conversion tracking was not working on phone links with a + sign. We’ve got this one fixed and in the bag. (June 10, 2019)
- Fixed a bug where there was a behind the scenes issue with lead data not being sent successfully to integrations, although it appeared to properly send on the front end. (June 4, 2019)
- AMP Pages can now be published on a top level domain! (May 24, 2019)
- Aspect ratios were distorted when existing image elements were replaced. No need to adjust your monitor, replaced image elements should now appear as normal. (May 28, 2019)
- The Create New button was not appearing on the AMP list view page when viewing as an author. We pulled the button out of our magician’s hat and added it to the view for easier navigation. (May 21, 2019)
- The Webhooks UI wasn’t showing integration errors correctly when a bad webhook was created. This will no longer happen. (May 14, 2019)
- Adding images in the page editor was causing images to stretch beyond their preview box size. We’ve put them on a strict diet so they should now remain normal sized. (May 8, 2019)
- Amp Forms with checkboxes marked as required to submit were not being respected. Forms will no longer submit if the checkbox is marked, they will respect your authority. (May 6 2019)
- Fixed an issue where the anti-spam field was inadvertently triggered when a browser used autofill, causing the lead to be incorrectly marked as spam. (May 6, 2019)
- There was an issue with the side scrollbar in the view leads tab that could have prevented users from seeing the full leads list. We’ve fixed this now, leads should be fully viewable! (May 2, 2019)
- Good news, everyone! You will no longer receive blank leads from visitors on browsers that don’t support or enforce HTML 5 validation. (May 2, 2019)
- Resolved a bug issue where visitors using IE 11 were able to click Submit multiple times, leading to duplicate leads. (May 2, 2019)
- Traffic meter was showing ‘stats unavailable’ message when traffic is at zero, but no longer! (April 24, 2019)
- Popup & Stickybar URL Targeting doesn't strip whitespace from domain or path fields. The whitespace should now be stripped and won’t cause any further issues.(April 18, 2019)
- Console shows warning from text algorithm when custom CSS contains a media query or font-face. This warning should no longer appear. (April 17, 2019)
- Fix form submission issues in iOS Safari and IE11, when old GTM script is enabled. (April 17, 2019)
- Deleting a video element with an HTML video tag would cause the builder to freeze.
- This was due to only partial support of this tag type (adding is fine, deleting was never updated) (April 12, 2019)
- Scale to Fit and Retina functionality were causing images in the AMP builder to seem blurry. We’ve fixed this and your images should be razor sharp once more. (April 10, 2019)
- Password Complexity Bar had an issue and did not show the proper security levels upon typing your password. You’ll now be able to gauge how close your password security level is to Fort Knox. (April 9, 2019)
- We had an issue where old credit cards were being processed even when a new credit card had been added. We’ve fixed this and billing should no longer be an issue. (April 9, 2019)
- Pages weren’t loading because we were inadvertently allowing uppercase letters for change URLS. Uppercase letters will now be automatically converted to lowercase letters in the change url field to prevent this from happening in the future. (April 8, 2019)