The Unbounce Builder is the place to start creating your first landing page in Unbounce. Follow along below to start your first page.
Note:Before you begin, you can ensure you're using an Unbounce-compatible browser to create your landing page by hopping over to Supported Browsers for Building/Viewing Your Content.
- Log in to Unbounce.
- Click the Create New button at the top right corner of the screen. A new screen will appear.
- Under Pick a Content Type, landing pages should be selected by default.
- Choose a Template from the assortment of pre-made landing page templates. You can use the Filter drop-down menu to pick a template to suit the specific purposes of your campaign.
- Clicking on a template will load a larger preview on the right side of the screen. You can switch between screen and mobile in this preview area by clicking on the appropriate icon, to help you decide which template is right for you.
- Once you’ve chosen a template, Choose a Name for your template so you’ll be able to distinguish this page from other landing pages you might want to create later.
- Click the Start with this Template button to launch the Unbounce builder.
You've created and started your first page! Need some guidelines for what to do next? Check out our Getting Started with Landing Pages guide for a detailed list of what possibilities you can create with the Unbounce Builder!