The Page Overview will be your go-to source for reviewing and managing your page, enabling different testing features, viewing your leads, setting up integrations, and more!
This article will explain each of the different tabs within the Page Overview:
Clicking each tab will load a new page, giving you access to different functions or features for your landing page.
Log in to the Unbounce Conversion Intelligence™ Platform, and click on a page from the All Pages screen to launch the Page Overview:
Here, you will see additional tabs relating to your landing page. You can access the following functions within the Overview tab:
- Change the title of your page by hovering over the title and typing in a new page name.
- Customize your page's URL by updating the page's domain and page path by clicking the Change URL button. See these articles to learn more:
- Review your visitor, page views, and conversion metrics for your landing page:
- Review a visual graph of your conversion rate over a specific date range (and, if applicable, for each page variant).
- Preview your landing page, then click the Publish button. Click the drop-down to schedule publishing at a specific time.
- Once published, the button will update to Unpublish.
- Click the ellipses icon (three dots) to view more options to delete or download your Unbounce page.
Scroll down to view Page Traffic Mode options:
Click the blue Edit button on the right-hand side of a page variant to launch the Unbounce Builder (Classic or Smart Builder).
For more insights into editing your landing page, see these sections of the documentation:
After you've edited your page, you can choose between three modes of testing:
- Standard: One version of your landing page (i.e., variant) published at a time.
- Smart Traffic: Unbounce's AI-powered algorithm directs specific audiences to variants that they're most likely to complete a conversion on.
- A/B Testing: Split testing where you can control variants' weights and how much of your page traffic you send to each variant.
Review form responses from your visitors by navigating to the Leads tab:
See our documentation to learn more: Getting Your Leads.
If you have a form on your landing page, the responses will appear here within the Leads table.
Navigate to the Integrations tab to connect your landing page to third-party CRM platforms or lead management tools:
- Connect your landing page to any of Unbounce's built-in native integrations.
- Connect to hundreds of different tools and software with Zapier integrations.
- Send lead data to an endpoint URL via a custom webhook.
If you've enabled Smart Traffic on your landing page(s), you have access to viewing additional reporting data via Behavior Sets:
See the following resources to learn more: