Once you've created your landing page, either from a template or from scratch, the Page Overview will be your go-to source for publishing the landing page, keeping track of your page stats, enabling different testing features such as Smart Traffic, viewing your leads, and more!
The Page Overview is divided into 3 important tabs:
Clicking each tab will load a new page, giving you access to different functions for your landing page.
You can access the following functions on the Overview tab:
- Click the Edit button to access your landing page in the Unbounce Builder.
- Change the title of your page by hovering over the title and then clicking the Edit Name button.
- Click the Publish/Unpublish button to publish/unpublish your page, schedule publishing at a specific time, or delete/download your Unbounce page.
- Change your URL with the Change URL button to use your own domain.
- Check your visitor and conversion rate data.
- Conduct A/B Testing or Smart Traffic test and create new variants of the existing page.
You can access the following functions on the Leads tab:
You can access the following functions on the Integrations tab: