The Page Overview is divided into 3 important tabs:
Clicking each tab will load a new page which gives you access to different functions for your landing page.
You can access the following functions on the Overview tab:
- Using the Edit button to access your landing page in the Unbounce Builder.
- Changing the title of your page by hovering over the title and then clicking the Edit Name button.
- Using the Publish/Unpublish button to publish/unpublish your page, schedule publishing at a specific time, or delete/download your Unbounce page.
- Changing your URL with the Change URL button to use your own domain.
- Checking your visitor and conversion rate data.
- Adding notes to your page for your edification, and accessing page creation dates.
- Conducting A/B Testing and creating new variants of the existing page.
You can access the following functions on the Leads tab:
You can access the following functions on the Integrations tab:
- Adding integrations to your landing page.
- Setting up Zapier integrations.
- Using webhooks on your landing page.