If you’ve followed the steps we’ve listed in Linking to Your AMP Page then your AMP page should be showing up Google’s organic search results when visitors find your link on their mobile phones.
Google Ads requires an extra step in order to have the AMP page display in text ads and keywords.
To make sure you AMP page displays on your Google Ads campaign, follow the steps below:
- Log on to Google Ads.
- Click on Ads & extensions on the left side of the page.
- Scroll over the ad you’d like to edit with your AMP page. Click the pencil icon that appears, and select edit from the drop-down menu. A new page will appear.
- On the new Edit text ad page, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click the arrow to expand the Add URL options section.
- On the bottom of this section, select Use a different final URL for mobile. A new blank field will appear.
- In the new blank field, paste in your AMP URL.
- Click the SAVE NEW VERSION button.
Your AMP page should now show up in any keyword and text ads! Need more information? Check out the Google Ads AMP documentation.