If you're using a click-through page you might want to send on your visitor along with the URL parameters they arrived with. Passing through modifying data allows you to determine which sources lead to the most conversions, which in turn lead to a more successful campaign.
To pass incoming URL parameters through your outgoing button link, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the page in the Unbounce Builder that houses the button that you’d like to modify to pass on incoming URL parameters.
- Click on the button to bring up the Properties tab on the right side of the Builder.
- Scroll down the Properties tab until you reach the CLICK ACTION section.
- In the CLICK ACTION section, select the box beside Pass through URL Parameters.
- Save and Publish/Republish your page.