Adding a file download to your landing page is a great strategy to entice your customers to complete a desired conversion action.
At this time, a file download button only works on the form confirmation dialog box.
How to set up a file download on your form confirmation dialog box:
- Drag and drop the Form widget onto your landing page in the Classic Builder.
- Once you’ve edited your form, click the Form Confirmation Dialog tab in the top left corner of the Unbounce Builder. A new screen will appear:
- Drag and drop the Button widget onto your form confirmation dialog box.
- Single-click the button, and navigate to the Properties tab on the right-hand side of the Classic Builder.
- Within the Properties tab, scroll down to the Click Action section.
- In the Click Action section, select Download File from the Action menu. A new dialog box will appear:
- In the Choose a File dialog box, select the file that you’d like your visitors to download, or click the Upload New Files button to upload a new file:
- Click the Choose button in the bottom right corner of the dialog box, and you're all set.
Be sure to Save and Publish/Republish your page.
There is a 200mb size limit for the file you’re uploading.
All set! Now your lead gen landing page will allow your visitors to download a file after completing your form.