These 'Tweet' and 'Follow' buttons are small widgets that will allow your visitors to easily interact with you on Twitter without ever having to leave your landing page.
Setting these widgets up is a simple two step process. All you need to do is:
- Embed the custom HTML components on your page.
- In the new Manage Scripts dialog box, fill out the following information:
- In the Script Name field, type ‘Twitter Buttons’.
- In the Placement drop-down menu, select the Head option.
- Copy the script found on this Twitter site and paste it into the main body of the dialog box.
- Click the Save Code button at the bottom right corner of the dialog box.
Step Two - Add the Custom HTML Components On Your Page
- Drag and drop the Custom HTML widget from the left-hand side of the editor to the place on your page where you would like to add the Twitter buttons. A new dialog box will appear.
- Follow the twitter link below and copy the code found on the page. The link will also teach you how to make any specific changes to the code if you’d like to customize the look, link, or tweet.
- Twitter Documentation: Adding a Custom Tweet Button
- Twitter Documentation: Adding a Custom Follow Button
That's it! You’re all set for all your Twitter Needs. The Finished Product: