Installing your Embed Code to WordPress (Entire Domain)
Note:Only one embed code from each client can be added to a page at a time. If more than one embed code is added to a page, only the first one to load will fire.
Note:It is not currently possible to launch Popups and lightboxes from Sticky Bars.
You must be an administrator of your Wordpress site to add the Popup or Sticky Bar Embed code at the domain level.
This article will help you install your Unbounce popup or sticky bar on your WordPress domain. Instructions on installing your Popup/Sticky Bars on Unbounce pages with Wordpress domains can be found here.
In your Unbounce Account:
- In the Unbounce builder, navigate to the Popup/Sticky bar page that you’d like to install. Scroll down the page to the Installation panel. Click the Copy button to copy the embed code.
In your Wordpress Account:
- Log on to your Wordpress Admin and click on Appearance on the left side menu. Select Editor from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Scroll down the Theme Files menu on the right-hand side of the screen. Select Theme Header (header.php). A new screen will appear.
- Paste your popup/sticky bar embed code into the code, anywhere between the <head> and </head> tags.
- Click the Update File button at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
You’re done! Navigate to your WordPress domain to check out your new live popup/sticky bar.
If you are updating the header.php file, any future updates to your theme may overwrite these changes.