Installing your Popup/Sticky Bar in Shopify
Note:Only one embed code from each client can be added to a page at a time. If more than one embed code is added to a page, only the first one to load will fire.
Note:It is not currently possible to launch Popups and lightboxes from Sticky Bars.
- In the Unbounce builder, navigate to the Popup/Sticky bar page that you’d like to install. Scroll down the page to the Installation panel. Click the Copy button to copy the embed code.
- Log in to your Shopify account. From the Dashboard, select Online Store from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. A new page will appear.
- Select Themes from the Online Store menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the Actions button on the right-hand side of the screen. A new drop-down menu will appear.
- Select Edit Code from the drop-down menu. A new screen will appear.
- Select theme.liquid from the Layout menu. Your code will appear on the right-hand side of the creen.
- Paste your line of Popup or Sticky Bar script into your post, anywhere either between the <head> and </head> tags or between the <body> and </body> tags.
- Click the Save button at the top right-hand corner of the screen to publish your changes.
Your popup/sticky bar should now be installed on your Shopify page! To test your Popup or Sticky Bar, click the Online Store button on the left side menu to view your store.