This article describes how to install your Unbounce Popup or Sticky Bar on your WordPress blog posts or single pages. These steps will work for both Wordpress blog posts and general Wordpress pages.
To install your Popup or Sticky Bar on your entire WordPress domain, see installing your embed code across your WordPress domain.
- In the Unbounce builder, navigate to the Popup/Sticky bar page that you’d like to install. Scroll down the page to the Installation panel. Click the Copy button to copy the embed code.
- Log in to your Wordpress account. From the Dashboard, select Posts from the left side menu. A new screen will appear.
- Click on the blog post title where you’d like your Popup or Sticky Bar to appear.
- Click on the Text tab to switch your edit view to code.
- Paste the embed code for your popup/sticky bar at the top of your post, before the post's content begins.
- Confirm that the URL on your WordPress account matches the URL target set up for your Popup or Sticky Bar in Unbounce. These two URLs should match exactly:
- Your permalink field in your WordPress post.
- Your URL Targeting field in your Unbounce popup/sticky bar overview page.