This article describes how to install an Unbounce popup or sticky bar onto your Unbounce Landing Page, within the Classic Builder.
Do note that only one embed code from each client can be added to a page at a time. If more
than one embed code is added to a page, only the first one to load will fire.
Installing your Popup or Sticky Bar in Unbounce
- Navigate to the Popup/Sticky bar overview page that you’d like to install.
- Scroll down the page to the Installation panel. Click the Copy button to copy the embed code.
- Navigate to the Unbounce Builder for the landing page where you’d like your Popup or Sticky Bar to appear.
- In the new Manage Scripts Dialog Box, change the following items:
- Click the green Add Script to this Variant button.
- Fill in the Script Name field with the name of your popup or sticky bar.
- Select Head from the Placement drop-down menu.
- Paste your line of popup or sticky bare script in the text box below. Ensure to include the <script> tags in the field.
- Click the Save Code button in the bottom right corner of the dialog box:
5. Be sure to Save & Republish the landing page.
You’re all set! Your popup/sticky bar should appear on your Unbounce landing page.
Viewing your Popup or Sticky Bar
If you're having trouble viewing your Popup/Sticky Bar on the live page, it could be that your browser is caching the previous version of your landing page before the most recent republish. Do clear your browser cache and history, or open up the landing page on an incognito window to view the most up-to-date version.
Need to install your popup or sticky bar in Smart Builder? You will need to use Script Manager. See our documentation for more details: How Can I Add Custom Scripts onto my Smart Builder Page?