Note:Only one embed code from each client can be added to a page at a time. If more than one embed code is added to a page, only the first one to load will fire.
Note:It is not currently possible to launch Popups and lightboxes from Sticky Bars.
This article describes how to install a popup or sticky bar on your Unbounce Landing Page.
- In the Unbounce builder, navigate to the Popup/Sticky bar page that you’d like to install. Scroll down the page to the Installation panel. Click the Copy button to copy the embed code.
- In the new Manage Scripts Dialog Box, change the following items:
- Click the green Add Script to this Variant button.
- Fill in the Script Name blank field with either “Popup” or “Sticky Bar” depending on which you’re installing on your page.
- Select Head from the Placement drop-down menu.
- Paste your line of Popup or Sticky Bar script in the text box below. Ensure your <Script> tags are included in this text field.
- Click the Save Code button in the bottom right corner of the dialog box.
- Save and Republish your page.
You’re finished! Your popup/sticky bar should appear on your Unbounce landing page.