Login with Google Single Sign On (SSO)
- Navigate to the Unbounce login screen and click the G+ Sign In with Google button. A new page will appear.
- Click on the Google account which you’d like to use to log on to Unbounce.
- The first time you use your Google account to sign in you’ll be prompted check your email to confirm access. Log in to your email and click the confirmation link on the email that Unbounce sends you.
That’s it, you’re all set!
Changing Your Google Single Sign On (SSO) Email Address
If you accidentally used the wrong email address and would like to enable SSO with a different Google Account, follow the instructions below to re-authenticate your Google SSO.
- Click your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select Account Management from the drop-down menu. A new screen will appear.
- In the Sign-In and Security screen, click the Revoke Access button in the Manage Log-ins section of the page. A new dialog box will appear.
- In the Confirm Removal of Google SSO dialog box, hit the Revoke Access button in the bottom right-hand corner of the dialog box then click the ‘x’ in the top right corner to exit.
- Click your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select Log Out from the drop-down menu. This will take you back to the login screen.
- Follow the steps listed in Enabling Google Single Sign On with Your Unbounce Account and select the new email address that you’d like to use. Once you’ve completed the steps above, you should now be able to use the newly selected Google account.
Revoking Google Single Sign On (SSO) Access
To revoke SSO access from your Unbounce account, navigate to your Google Security page.
- On the left-hand side of the page under Sign in & Security, click the Apps with Account Access link.
- In the Apps with access to your account box, click the MANAGE APPS link.
- Find Unbounce on your list of applications and click on the Unbounce name.
- Click the REMOVE ACCESS button beside Unbounce.
This should permanently remove SSO access from your Unbounce account.