Looking to have smaller thumbnail images on your landing page, that turn to full-size images when your page visitors click on them? You can set this up via lightboxes.
- If you don’t already have the image thumbnail on your page, drag and drop the Image widget on the left.
Note:You’ll want to upload your full-sized images to a free external image hosting service such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Take note and save the image URL from whichever hosting service you use. More about image hosting within our documentation.
- Adjust the image dimensions on your landing page to your satisfaction.
- Click on your image. This will load its properties pane on the right-hand side of the screen. Scroll down to the Click Action section of the tab.
- In the Click Action section, Select the ‘Open URL in Lightbox’ option in the Action menu.
- In the URL field, enter the url for your full-sized image:
- Save and Publish/Republish your page.
All set! When you click that image on your landing page, it will load larger resolution of that image in a new lightbox.