If you want to add some extra pizzazz to your landing page, you can customize your lightbox button to show an image of your choice.
To add an image to a Lightbox button:
- If you haven't already, add a new lightbox button by dragging and dropping the Lightbox Button widget from the panel on the left.
- Go the Properties tab on the right-hand side of the builder and scroll down to the Appearance section of the tab.
- Select the ‘Image’ option in the Style drop down menu. A new dialog box will appear.
- In the Choose Window dialog box, select or upload the image you would like to display as your Lightbox button image preview.
Note: The image will not be editable within the Page Builder, so you will need to ensure the image is already sized as desired.
- You can change the size of the lightbox button to fit the size of your image by dragging the edges of the button, or by using the Geometry section of the Properties tab. If you want the builder to automatically adjust the size of the image for you, you can check the box entitled Fit button to Image in the Appearance section of the Properties tab.
- In the same Appearance section of the Properties tab, you an also add images to your lightbox button that will appear when your page visitor is hovering over the lightbox button or clicking the lightbox button. This is a great feature if you want to give your visitor the appearance of actually clicking a physical button when they click on your lightbox link. Click on the Hover or Active tab and then click the Change Image button to add the image of your choice.
Now go forth and add images to your lightboxes!