Note:If you're wanting to change account ownership for an account you do not have log-in access to, please contact Support by clicking on the Support button in the top right corner of the Unbounce Builder.
We cannot divulge any account information without first confirming some account details with you. Please have the following information ready prior to contacting support:
- The last 4 digits of the credit card you use for your Unbounce account payments.
- The billing address for the credit card on account.
- The total count of both published and unpublished pages.
- The type of subscription plan you're currently using.
- Log in to Unbounce as the account owner.
- Click Your Avatar (circle shaped icon) in the top right corner.
- Select Account Management from the dropdown menu.
- Under the Manage Log-Ins section, click Edit Email.
- Provide your new email, then press "Save".
- This new email log-in will now be the account owner.
If the ownership receiver already has an Unbounce account, you will not be able to directly transfer ownership without the following steps:
If you would like to use an email address that already belongs to another account (including an Invitee account), you will first need to change the email in that existing account.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the app and go to Account Management.
- Click Edit Email next to the email address and change it to one that isn't already in use.
We will then be able to use the original email address for the ownership transfer.
If you have any issues with the above, please contact Unbounce Support.